Days before our staycation in Vista Tala, I was physically and emotionally stressed about work and grown up stuff. I went on a 2 days 1 night staycation with my co-bloggers last March 23-24 in a sophisticated resort in Orani, Bataan and poof, I found the best medication for my stress-fueled heart.
Before anything else, shout out to my co-bloggers for satisfying a relaxing weekend with me. Go follow them on their respective Facebook pages! Reyly of Travelokaloka Girl, Bobby of Travel Tayo PH, Ara of The Adventuress, Gerry of G Ventures PH, and our Miss Universe Junnel. Lol!
Vista Tala is a resort located in the isolated mountainous parts of Brgy. Tala in Orani, Bataan. Actually, it wasn’t my first time visiting Vista Tala, the first time I came here was with my family back in January of 2017. The resort that time compared to this day is still the same as before, it still guarantees a relaxing vacation with your family and friends.
- Vista Tala – introducing the resort, attractions and swimming pools, activities
- How To Get There – DIY guide
- Rates and Packages – Day-tour rates, room rates
- Other Useful Information – contact, address, FAQ’s, important notes
- Other Photos
Vista Tala: Resort on top of the Mountains
A perfect way to connect with nature, indulge in the stunning view of the mountains, swim in the infinity pool during sunset or sunrise, eat your dinner in a relaxing view deck, or dip in your own private jacuzzi while enjoying a can of beer, pretty much sums up Vista Tala!
Villa with Jacuzzi
We spent our staycation in a Villa with a private jacuzzi and a view deck. We had a great time dipping into the jacuzzi and it was like a typical night with your friends while sharing stories and experiences. Of course, a classy night is not without a can of beer.
There are 3 swimming pools in the whole resort. The pool in the Acacia Pavilion, the main infinity pool with an overlooking view, and the instagrammable pool located on the opposite side. If you’ll ask me which one is the best, I personally enjoyed all the pools as it has its own unique way to impress you.
Reminder: proper swimming attire should be observed.
- Acacia Pavilion Swimming Pool
- Main Infinity Pool
- Instagrammable Pool
Vista Tala Restaurant: Overlooking Dining Experience
This is the kind of dining experience that will surely stick around your memories for quite some time. Before coming back here the second time after 2 years, one of the best memories I remembered first was dining in their stylish restaurant. It was a simple concept of an overlooking view while dining just like any other restaurants in Tagaytay to compare, but I’m not quite sure if it’s just me or I just really appreciate this kind of dining concept. I appreciate a place more whenever I get the chance to connect with nature, and this restaurant is just too close to nature that I super enjoyed it.
Activities: Zipline, Rappeling, Wall Climbing
If you think you’re done relaxing and you want an activity that will bring out that energy in you, here are a few activities to enjoy!
- Zipline – PHP250.00/person
- Rappeling – PHP150.00/person
- Wall Climbing – PHP150.00/person
If you want a bird’s eye view of the whole resort, the best way is to try the zipline.
How to get there
For DIY travelers from Manila: 2 step travel
Step 1: Ride a Genesis bus in Cubao going to Orani in Bataan, travel time is 2 – 2.5 hours depending on traffic, bus fare is PHP192.00. Advise the driver/conductor to drop you off in Orani going to Brgy. Tala.
Step 2: From Orani, there’s a tricycle lane and the tricycle drivers will be the one to approach you first. Hire a tricycle to Vista Tala, standard fare is PHP50.00 per person.
Rates and Packages
Daytour: 9AM – 5PM
- PHP600.00/adult (PHP200.00 consumable)
- PHP360.00 for kids (PHP100.00 consumable)
- Children 2 years old and below is FREE of charge.
- Cottage – PHP122.00/person (additional charges may apply depending on the number of guests)
KTV Entertainment Rate
- In-House Guests – PHP700.00/hour good for 8 person (PHP400.00 consumable)
- Walk-I Guests – PHP1,000.00/hour good for 8 person (PHP500.00 consumable)
- Additional PHP150.00/person on top of 8 person
Vista Body SPA
- Sweding Massage – PHP500.00 good for 1 hour
Vista Tala Restaurant Entrance Fee
- PHP200.00/person (non-consumable)
Pre-Nuptial Pictorial Package
- PHP10,000.00 for 6 person within 6 hours
|Nipa Hut||PHP3,900.00 strictly for 2 pax
|Standard Room||PHP4,500.00 good for 2 pax
|Deluxe Room||PHP6,500.00 good for 2 pax
|Row House||PHP7,500.00 good for 4 pax
|Standard Villa||PHP9,900.00 good for 5 pax
|Villa with Jacuzzi||PHP12,300.00 good for 4 pax
|Barkada Room||PHP18,500.00 good for 14 pax
PHP23,500.00 good for 18 pax
PHP27,500.00 good for 24 pax
- Extra person charge – PHP1,220.00/person (inclusive of extra bed and complimentary breakfast)
- Important Notes – All rooms are fully air conditioned and cable TV ready
Other Useful Information
Contact Information and Address:
|Vista Tala Official Facebook Page||Vista Tala Resort & Recreational Park|
|Address||Tala, Orani, Bataan|
|Contact Number||Landline: (047) 613 6709
Mobile: Globe (0917) 5699 479; Smart (0999) 9904680
- Guests are not allowed to bring in food
- No pets allowed
- No smoking zone
- No littering
- No cooking inside the resort
- Reservation ahead of time is highly recommended
- Cancellation of bookings shall forfeit any initial payment made
- Payments to be settled via cash only
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Is there a phone signal? Yes. However, the signal is not as strong compared in the city. The resort is located in the mountains so do not expect high signal coverage.
- Is there a wifi? Yes. Available for in-house guests
- Is there a parking lot? Yes.
- Where can I book a reservation? Email them or send them a message on their facebook page here.